Rachel Forster | Owner of Forster Inc
When I started Forster Inc in the heart of Shoreditch, my vision was to use creative interior, architectural and furniture design to help people make their spaces work. Now 19 years, 254 projects and countless cups of coffee later, Shoreditch may have changed but my mission remains as strong as ever.
I was trained at the Royal College of Art, and since then, my work has been featured in The Guardian, The Times and The Saturday Times Magazine. I've also had some brief TV stints, with some appearances on The Richard and Judy Show and How to Rescue a House on Channel 4.
Living in East London, I have 3 kids and I love camping, cycling and innovative product design.
Forster Inc | Architectural, Interior and Furniture Design
For the past 19 years, Forster Inc has been helping big businesses, local brands and homeowners realise their vision and achieve their ideal spaces. We will always make use of what you already have first and foremost in our designs, saving you time and money.
When you hire Forster Inc, you can be sure you are getting our beliefs, which are at the core in how we design, how we operate and how we work with you.
- We believe in a sustainable and eco-friendly approach to design.
- We believe that design is for everybody, regardless of budget.
- We believe constraints on space, time and budget bring out creativity.
- We believe in accessible and innovative design.
- We believe in making use of what you have before buying new.
- We believe enjoyment in what you do makes for a happier life.